Think Clean 12: Available For Texas Customers Starting September 1st!
We’re excited to unveil our new Texas product: Think Clean 12!
Think Energy, CEO Michael Fallquist shared this announcement on the August State of the Company Address call. The replay is now available and is a great resource to learn more about our launch in Texas and the benefits of Think Clean 12.
August State of Company Address Replay
Think Clean 12 Overview
Think Clean 12 brings all the benefits of Think Clean 36 but with a shorter 12-month term, and additional billing/payment options. These alternative options make Think Clean 12 more flexible for customers as they can choose between Email or Paper statements and multiple post-pay billing options.
Think Clean 12 will be available for Texas customers starting September 1, 2023.
Think Clean 12 – Key Features
- 12-Month Term
- Rate Buydown: Switch to our best available rate for a fee of $29.99.
- Statements: Email or Paper (Optional)
- Billing: Autopay (Optional)
- Autopay via Credit Card or ACH
- Requirement to be eligible for Free Energy Club
- Monthly Pay using bill pay method
- One time pay in My Account portal (Visa/MC)
- ACH through IVR automated payment line and auto-draft
- Mailing a check to the lockbox
- Visa/MC over the phone with Customer Care agent.
- Credit Check: A soft credit pull using the last four digits of the customer’s SSN, with a threshold that approves 85% of customers.
- Deposit: For customers falling below the threshold, a minimum deposit of $200 is required, payable only via Credit Card.
In conclusion, we are excited to unveil this new offering for our customers in Texas. With a 12-month term, the flexibility to select your preferred billing statements, and a range of convenient payment options, Think Clean 12 empowers Texas customers to tailor their energy experience according to their preferences.
Don’t miss out on the replay of the State of the Company Address for the unveiling of Think Clean 12 and its benefits as well as an exciting preview of upcoming developments to the Texas customer experience.
Think+ is a registered broker of electricity in Texas
●Unlike in other states, Think Energy, LLC is not a licensed Retail Electric Provider by Public Utility Commission of Texas.
●Think+ EAs can market electricity under the “Think Energy” brand that has been licensed to MI Texas REP 2, a Retail Electric Provider licensed by the Public Utility Commission of Texas.
●As a Think+ EA, you will receive the same credit in the Think+ compensation plan for sales made of Think Energy branded products in Texas as you do for Think Energy products in other states and districts.