You’re invited to the New Jersey Community Solar Launch & Regional Event Recap
Join us in New Jersey on November 19th for a year-defining experience as we convene with Think Energy Executives, Top Leaders, and Energy Advisors for the launch of Think Community Solar in New Jersey. This event will be packed with insightful instruction, invaluable education, opportunities to connect with the Think+ community.
As if that wasn’t enough, if you register and attend you can also qualify for our Event Attendee Promotions and have a chance to earn double Mentor CAB’s and Rank Advancement Bonuses (RAB’s). View full promotion details.
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn from the Best: Immerse yourself in a knowledge-packed environment where Think+ Top Leaders will share their strategies, insights, and success stories. Gain valuable tips and tricks that can take your business to new heights.
- Inspiration and Motivation: Our lineup of keynote speakers will ignite your passion and drive to succeed. Discover how to overcome challenges, set ambitious goals, and achieve the success.
- Community: Connect with like-minded individuals who share your vision and ambition. Build powerful relationships that can open doors to new opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations.
- Cutting-Edge Tools: Discover innovative strategies and explore the latest tools and technologies available to you as an Energy Advisor.
- Take Control of Your Future: Whether you’re just starting your Think+ journey or looking to revitalize your business, this event can provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to achieve success.
Don’t wait to seize this opportunity to join us at the NJ Think+ Community Solar Launch & Regional Recap Event. Early bird pricing of $19.99 is available for a limited time, so secure your ticket today and take the first step toward a brighter future.
Remember, your success is just one decision away. Make the decision to invest in yourself and your business by attending this game-changing event.
– VP, Stephen Condon
– Senior Director, Brendan Kenny
– Senior Director, Lisa & Jim Kenny
– Senior Director, Diana & Tony Procopio
Marriott Saddle Brook: 138 New Pehle Ave 07663
Sunday, November 19th
- 8:00AM Registration Opens
- 10:00AM – 1:30PM Session 1
- 1:30PM – 2:30PM Lunch Break
- 2:30PM – 5:00PM Session 2
- 6:00PM – 8:00PM Special Dinner
- For SEA’s & Above, and REA’s who personally enroll another REA
- $19.99 – Tuesday, November 7th
- $29.99 – November 8th – November 19th