We were recently informed that we’re now able to retroactively provide an extra 5% discount for our New York Community Solar customers who qualify as Low and Moderate Income (LMI). That’s a total of 10% savings for them and an opportunity for you.
We don’t know how long this window will last, so be sure to check the eligibility of your customers. Here’s a list of applicable programs:
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Universal Service Fund
- Comfort Partners
- Lifeline Utility Assistance Program
- Payment Assistance for Gas and Electric (PAGE)
- Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- The Lifeline Program (administered by the Universal Service Administrative Company)
Please urge qualified customers to submit proof of LMI documentation through this form and we’ll see that their accounts are updated as soon as possible.
In the meantime, you can review the Think+ Compensation Plan for details on how LMI customers can affect your business and feel free to reach out to us with any questions.